GRP Grating /H60; 38 Square Mesh, Heavy Loading Type
|FOB Price:||US $35 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||10 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Square Meters||US $35/ Square Meter|
|Transport Package:||Steel Pallet; Wooden Pallets|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: H60; 38 square mesh, heavy loading type
- Product Categories: FRP Molded Grating
- Material: FRP
- Type: Polyester FRP
- Resin: Ortho-Resin;Is-Resin;Vinyl Ester
- Specification: H60; 38 square mesh, heavy loading type
- HS Code: 3926909090
- Usage: Industral
- Molding Method: Molding
- Fiber Type: E-Glass
- Size: 1220*3660;1220*3050;1220*2440
- Trademark: Machs
- Origin: Nantong City, China
we offer a variety of fiberglass grating, including molded grating, pultruded grating, structural shapes, handrails, platforms, and other products.
MACHS Fiberglass Grating provides the following advantages:
- Fiberglass grating is recommended when corrosion protection and safety are your goal.
- Stability Expansion and contraction is 24% and 50% less than aluminum and steel, providing greater dimensional stability.
- Durability Superior durability to Stainless Steel, Aluminum, and Galvanized Gratings, especially in highly corrosive environments.
- Strength 50% higher tensile strength than hot rolled steel and better impact resistance.
- Countless Applications Our FRP grating products are ideal for applications such as catwalks, flooring, platforms, and shelves. FRP grating is non-conductive and non- magnetic, easy to install and offers optimal performance for over 15 years without maintenance.
|Specs for FRP Grating|
|Item No||Max Panel Size(mm)||Mesh(mm)||Thickness(mm)||Weight(kg/M2)|
- Adaptability Structural shapes can be designed to suit from molded grating. Molded grating is in demand for its light weight, great strength, electric insulation qualities, and corrosion resistance.
- Choice of Raw Materials
1. Resin system
|Vinyl ester||Superior corrosion resistance and fire retardant flame spread rating ASTM E84 Class 1,25 or less operation temperature-50°C~110°C.||Such gratings can be used in the environments with serious corrosion|
|High flame resistant vinyl ester||Superior corrosion resistance and enhanced fore retardant flame spread rating ASTM E84 Class 1,10 or less operation temperature-50°C~110°C.Such grating has passed assessment from ABS(American Bureau of Shipping).||Such gratings can be used in the environments with serious corrosion requiring better flame resistance.|
|Iso-phthalic Polyester resin||Industrial grade corrosion resistance and fire retardant flame spread rating ASTM E84 Class 1,25 or less operation temperature-50°C~105°C.||Such gratings can be used in the environments of middle concentration inorganic acid, inorganic alkali, etc.|
|Ortho-phthalic polyester resin||Moderate corrosion resistance and fire retanrdant flame spread rating ASTM E84 Class 1,25 or less operation temperature50°C-100°C.||Such gratings are perfect for use in water/wastewater or air-aging application light industrial applications and in the wave zone areas of offshore platforms where the environment is moderate Although Type O is the least chemical resistant resin it still offers superior performance to traditional flooring products such as steel aluminum and wood and is the most economical resin available.|