FRP Anti-Slid Stair Tread/GRP Stair Tread/Fiberglass Stair Tread
|FOB Price:||US $10 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||10 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Pieces||US $10/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Steel Pallet; Wooden Pallets|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Function: Non-slip
- Stair Railing / Handrail: FRP
- Stair Tread: FRP/GRP
- Specification: Height: 38mm, Square Mesh: 38x38mm;
- HS Code: 3926909090
- Style: Chinese
- Baluster: FRP
- Trademark: Machs
- Origin: Nantong City, China
|FRP Stair Treads|
Fiberglass reinforced plastic stair treads are made in convenient sizes with the following special safety features.
· Optional grit-top surface treatment available on stair treads
· Stair treads also available with gritted nosing applied (as shown in picture)
· Available in three resin systems: vinylester, isophthalic or orthophthalic
· Stair tread panels available in larger sizes than the standard 305mm (12") size. Ask us for details
· Optional stainless steel fixing clips with bolts/nuts available
· A good choice for stairs where superior strength and maintenance freedom is required
· Good variety of colors available
Applications of the FRP Grating :
FRP Grating is widely used in Flooring, Platforms, Walkways, Trench Covers, Assembly Lines, Stairs, Gully Covers, Jetties, flooring, etc.
ACME fiberglass grating is recommended when corrosion protection and safety are your goal.
Expansion and contraction is 24% and 50% less than aluminum and steel, providing greater dimensional stability.
Superior durability to Stainless Steel, Aluminum, and Galvanized Gratings, especially in highly corrosive environments.
50% higher tensile strength than hot rolled steel and better impact resistance.
- Countless Applications
Our FRP grating products are ideal for applications such as catwalks, flooring, platforms, and shelves. FRP grating is non-conductive and non- magnetic, easy to install and offers optimal performance for over 15 years without maintenance.
Structural shapes can be designed to suit from molded grating. Molded grating is in demand for its light weight, great strength, electric insulation qualities, and corrosion resistance.